Sunday, October 16, 2022

Is this Blog Dead? Dead Before Its Even Begun?

 Wow! Its 2022 and Blogger is still around. Thought I would take a sharp detour from the norm: (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) and play around with this ancient form of social media. Maybe a place to just be honest away from the digital society we have constructed over the past few years, with our fancy doo dads and the always confusing algorithms. Maybe I can use this platform and provide you a closer look, a more personal look into my actual life. Not just the weird art I normally post, but stuff people don't care about or at least the stuff the algorithm tells you not to care about. Still it would be a look into my "artist" life, but maybe just something a little bit more...Or maybe not at all. And maybe this post and just Blogger in general is dead in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this Blog Dead? Dead Before Its Even Begun?

 Wow! Its 2022 and Blogger is still around. Thought I would take a sharp detour from the norm: (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) and play around ...